Hello everyone! This is my first year on troublefreepool.com but I have owned above ground pools since 1999. First one was 18'X33"X52" and the one presently is 12'X24'X52" and both were buried 2' in the ground which has not been an issue with either. I now live in a deeply forested area near a small lake and have experienced more algae problems since installing this second pool which is to be expected. I spent a small fortune last year on algaecide, shock, pH+ and chlorine tablets with little success. I was directed to your site after talking to another pool owner that is familiar with it. I have already gathered much info from the Pool School and other offerings but have some questions and comments I plan to post on separate threads. I sure hope this works out for me and my yearly pool cost are drastically reduced.