Draining pool (fiberglass) should I worry?

May 31, 2014
Wentzville, MO
I posted a few days ago about discovering a crack in the bottom of my fiberglass pool. I have been trying to get a hold of a place to come out. Anyhow when they do I am assuming I will need to empty the entire pool. Considering I have heard its not a good idea I don't think I will have much choice? Should I be worried that its going to pop out of the ground?

Lastly, has anyone had fiberglass repairs done? I have no idea the price range of services. I know it obviously will vary, but I am curious if I should expect 100s or 1000s for the work.

Thanks!

That would be great, I don't think anyone on here loves draining and refilling their pools. I am calling around now and keep getting a "we don't do that" response from pool places (that say they repair fiberglass on their sites). I tried a suggested fiberglass repair place and I live too far away. The search continues, thanks for the response!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.