Well our first weekend swimming went great! We've been getting a lot of rain here and I've had to drain the pool because it was overflowing. I've lost CYA and calcium (which was already down to 170) is now at 120. We're expecting more rains in the next few days.
So how should I balance the chemicals? I added $100 worth of calcium last year to take it up to 250, now it's low again. Should i keep adding calcium and watching it go down the drain? Or should I wait until the stormy weather has passed (next couple of weeks) and then add calcium?
Also I have a bucketful of trichlor tabs that I got when I wasn't planning on using the TFP method. Since my CYA is low anyway, should I just use these for a month or so? *ducks for cover*
Thanks for any tips!