New Pool Owner

We are new pool Owners. Just bought the Intex 18x52 ultra frame pool. I thought we had ground pretty level. Got pool about 75% filled and noticing it leaning to one side and is about 4" deeper on that side. Will that be ok or will I need to drain it and redo it. I hope we don't have to drain it considering it has taken 16 hours to get it as full as we have. It holds 7k gallons, so it is probably about 5 oor 6k in it now. I don't want to ruin it since we paid $800 for it, but hate to waste all that water(well) and time we've spent so far. Any help is appreciated.

That is way too much. I don't have a ton of knowledge about AG pools, but I wanted to jump in quickly and say do not let anyone in that pool! You are (probably) going to have to drain and level.

The general idea is to level with just a little bit of water in the beginning, not when it's full.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.