Approached a stranger in Wal Mart

Skitch

May 11, 2015
Athens, Georgia
There he was, standing in front of the pool chemicals with a glazed look on his face. I couldn't resist.

"Do you have a test kit?", I sheepishly inquired.

"No, need to get one.", he replied.

"A good test kit will save you hundreds of dollars in product!", I beamed with pride over my knowledge, "Check out Trouble Free Pool on the internet."

"Trouble Free Pool? I'll do that, thanks", he said with a smile spreading across his face.

I do this too when I noticed people staring at product to long, not knowing what to buy. I get in my phone and show them pics of my pool n tell them all I use is bleach ( they are usually shocked), they need to buy a good test kit online, bleach and maybe some stabilizer and a link to trouble free pool. What they do with that info is on them.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I hear duct tape is not good with loads of bleach too. Something about it losing its stickiness.... So I just go right for the zip strips! :mrgreen:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.