Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Reagent R-0013. Owner of TF-100 & Taylor K-2006c

1. Back To Top    #1

Reagent R-0013. Owner of TF-100 & Taylor K-2006c

Good evening everyone!

I already asked a question about the compatibility of the reagents for both kits. The question was answer. Than you.

Now, I have another question. Can I use the reagent R-0013 (CYA) that came with the TF-100 with the small plastic bottle that came with the Taylor 2006c?

The bottle from the Taylor 2006c is a little smaller. Will I save some reagent?

Or it will not give me accurate test results?

Thank you all!
    15K gallons, Plaster, Taylor K-2006C & TF-100, DE, non SWG, Hayward TriStar VS variable pump

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Reagent R-0013. Owner of TF-100 & Taylor K-2006c

As long as you have enough to fill the view tube high enough for the dot to disappear, you've mixed enough. Might be prudent to mix enough to fill the view tube to the top, though, just in case.
    16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Reagent R-0013. Owner of TF-100 & Taylor K-2006c

Quote Originally Posted by Richard320 View Post
    As long as you have enough to fill the view tube high enough for the dot to disappear, you've mixed enough. Might be prudent to mix enough to fill the view tube to the top, though, just in case.
    Thank you. I understand.
    15K gallons, Plaster, Taylor K-2006C & TF-100, DE, non SWG, Hayward TriStar VS variable pump