Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Replacing inground Anthony pool light .

1. Back To Top    #1

Replacing inground Anthony pool light .

I have a 1988 inground Anthony pool with a wet niche pool light . Only numbers I can find on light are E-581424 model number 30. Light has been burned out for a few years . Since we had the pool drained this year I decided to replace it , but am having a very hard time locating its replacement . Please help .

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Replacing inground Anthony pool light .

I am dealing with an obsolete niche as well. Most of the advice I have gotten so far is wait until you refinish and have a new one installed. There are some universal lights out there that adapt to different niches, but the inner ring on mine is all bound up so not much I can do there. The universal lights will run you about 400-600 bucks if you end up not being able to replace the niche.
    Jeff || 19,000g IGP || SwimClear 3025 Cartridge Filter || Hayward TriStar 1.39 THP pump || K-2006 Test Kit || 80% Surface Coverage Heliocol || Hayward Controller || Hayward Phoenix 4X4 || "Solar Rings" || PoolSkim

3. Back To Top    #3

Call Inyo Pools or Sun Play, they answer the phone and talk to them. They can be very helpful in giving you some choices.
    22k gallon IG pebblefina, Jandy 1.5 HP VS, Jandy CV Cartridge filter, Fafco solar panels, Polaris 360 supply side cleaner, waterfall

4. Back To Top    #4

Funny, I called inyo pools and they sent me here .

5. Back To Top    #5

Poolcenter sells parts for the Anthony Model #30 light:
    Parts for the Anthony Swimming pool light, Discount Parts For Anthony pools pool light
    22k gallon IG Anthony free-form pool and spa with PebbleSheen finish, Pentair WFDS-8 WhisperFlo Full Rated Dual-Speed 2HP pool pump, Sta-Rite S8D110 System 3 Grid D.E. 53 sq. ft. pool filter, Raypak R406A 399K BTU cupro-nickel propane heater, Polaris 280 pool cleaner with 3/4 HP PB4-60 booster pump, Goldline Aqua Plus controller and SWG, Inter-Fab G-Force pool slide.

6. Back To Top    #6

The IntelliBrite LED fit my 1957 niche.

Want to see an old light?

Built in 1957 44,000 gallon in-ground, Wet Edge Primera Stone in Sky Blue, Intelliflo VF Pump, 600 lb. Pentair Triton II TR-100 Sand Filter, CircuPool RG 60 Plus SWG, TF-100 test kit
    If TFP has helped you, please click to SUPPORT TFP!

7. Back To Top    #7

Thanks for all advice . I now at least have a starting point .