Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: 3 quick Questions

1. Back To Top    #1

3 quick Questions

I just donated to TFP because you guys have been such a great help to me. My questions are:

1. How do I get that cool badge saying I am a supporter, or will it appear on its own?
    2. Where/what are the VIP forums?

and the last rather longer question:

3. I ONLY use the chlorine pucks when I go away, since that is only when I use them, I have some leftover from last year. Are the pucks still good, or do they lose their potency like liquid chlorine?
    5,700 gallon, Carribean Isle 15x52 Round Above Pool.
    Cartridge Filter.
    Installed Fall, 2014.
    North New Jersey
    Using the TF100 test

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: 3 quick Questions

First - THANK YOU for supporting TFP! The administrators here at TFP will make sure to add the badge to your profile. As for the additional forum pages, if you don't see them yet, once everything is updated in your profile and permissions, you click on the "Forum" tab and it should give you more options. The pucks will last a very long time as long as you keep them protected in their original container/bucket.

Hope that helps. Thanks again for supporting TFP!
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!