Fiberglass Roman step vs Radius Roman?

Apr 20, 2016
Lexington, ky
So I was wondering...For an IG vinyl pool-- what is the difference between the Roman step and the Radius Roman step? All I have to go by is a tiny diagram/picture and I can't really tell much. Pictures are always appreciated too. Thanks!

all roman steps have a radius on the outside. A radius roman step also has an inside radius to match the contour of a radius pool wall. For example , with the popular mountain lake style vinyl liner kits , you would need a radius roman step because there are virtually no straight walls. But with a rectangle you would use a straight roman step.
Kris

all roman steps have a radius on the outside. A radius roman step also has an inside radius to match the contour of a radius pool wall. For example , with the popular mountain lake style vinyl liner kits , you would need a radius roman step because there are virtually no straight walls. But with a rectangle you would use a straight roman step.
Kris

I think I understand! Thank you!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.