Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: I'd like to get an S300i or 30i, but where?

1. Back To Top    #1

I'd like to get an S300i or 30i, but where?

In a fairly large city, but there doesn't seem to be any of these units around. Yes, I'd like to have a warranty as well, so please PM me where I might get one and at a "reasonable " cost. I kinda gave up finding an M500, which my first choice.

Can't believe how much good info is here!
    18,000 gal, IG kidney w/ spa, Pebbletech, 60 DE filter, 2 skimmers, auto chlorinator, 2.0 hp pump, Dolphin M400

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: I'd like to get an S300i or 30i, but where?

Have you gone to the Maytronics website and used their authorized dealer finder tool? It worked well for me and just picked up an S300. They also mentioned that they could've ordered me any model I wanted.

Hope that helps!

3. Back To Top    #3

From Maytronics - Find a Dealer.

A-TEX Family Fun Center
    8700 Burnet Rd
    Austin, TX 78757

512-451-7744
    24000gal IG, VL, 1.5 HP, Pentair 60/60D Sand 325#, BBB, Stenner45MHP2 (Replaced Liquidator), Dolphin M400

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by poolhound View Post
    From Maytronics - Find a Dealer.

A-TEX Family Fun Center
    8700 Burnet Rd
    Austin, TX 78757
    512-451-7744

Yeah, I did that already, all they had were A10's and really deal mostly with above ground pools and accessories. And yes, they could order me a retail priced unit.
    18,000 gal, IG kidney w/ spa, Pebbletech, 60 DE filter, 2 skimmers, auto chlorinator, 2.0 hp pump, Dolphin M400

5. Back To Top    #5

Quote Originally Posted by simplemind View Post
    Yeah, I did that already, all they had were A10's and really deal mostly with above ground pools and accessories. And yes, they could order me a retail priced unit.
    I'm confused. Why don't you have them order a unit then?
    17k IG plaster pool+ spa, Stonescape mini-pebble midnight blue, marble coping, Trex and porcelain tile decking, Pentair Intelliflo VSP x 3 (filter, laminars and spa jets), Pentair IC40, Pentair MasterTemp 400, Pentair Quad DE 100, Pentair CC 150 for laminars, Intellibrite 5G LEDs, MagicStream Laminars x 3, Intellitouch i9+3 automation with Screenlogic2, IntellipH, Dolphin s300i, TFTest kit, SpeedStir

6. Back To Top    #6

Retail is something like $1599.

7. Back To Top    #7

Apparently this poster had success with a phone order to a company in Atlanta:

Maytronics Dolphin S300i purchase
    Geebot
    Chicago, IL
    30K gal, InGround Plaster Finish, 3.5'-9.5', Maytronics S300 Cleaner

8. Back To Top    #8

Quote Originally Posted by Geebot View Post
    Apparently this poster had success with a phone order to a company in Atlanta:

Maytronics Dolphin S300i purchase
    Thanks Geebot! Do you have any issues with yours hanging up on the drain?

9. Back To Top    #9

Quote Originally Posted by simplemind View Post
    Thanks Geebot! Do you have any issues with yours hanging up on the drain?
    I don't. It briefly stopped at the drain during my first use but ever since it either speeds across or around it.
    Geebot
    Chicago, IL
    30K gal, InGround Plaster Finish, 3.5'-9.5', Maytronics S300 Cleaner

10. Back To Top    #10

Quote Originally Posted by Geebot View Post
    I don't. It briefly stopped at the drain during my first use but ever since it either speeds across or around it.
    That's a smart little robot! Thanks for the input.

11. Back To Top    #11

I wouldn't trust that Diverminh guy. So far, I have been very happy with it. I am getting another friend to order one probably within the next couple of weeks. I had a hard time trying to find one locally. Contacted two different dealers about buying two of them, and neither one responded. That's when I decided to try Atlas Pools. Mine does get stuck on my drain for a short while, but it works its way off in about 5-15 seconds. Really happy with it so far.

Minh
    Pool Remodeled June 2015. 18K Gallon IG kidney shaped. Pebble Tec (Tahoe Blue) finish. Jandy ePump 2HP. Hayward SwimClear C2025 filter. Hayward SWG. Jandy iAqualink RS6 automation. 6 Deck Jets. Pool Remodel Link Future: Acid automation. Chlorine automation for winter. Solar panels.

12. Back To Top    #12

Thanks for all the input! Decided on an M400 after all, about the same price as a S300i, just no remote/BT.

13. Back To Top    #13

I think you will be happy!
    Pool Remodeled June 2015. 18K Gallon IG kidney shaped. Pebble Tec (Tahoe Blue) finish. Jandy ePump 2HP. Hayward SwimClear C2025 filter. Hayward SWG. Jandy iAqualink RS6 automation. 6 Deck Jets. Pool Remodel Link Future: Acid automation. Chlorine automation for winter. Solar panels.