Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Newb From Iowa

1. Back To Top    #1

Newb From Iowa

Hello! Recently purchased a house with a 16x32 in ground pool. I love to research things but this pool thing was a mess until I found this website. Everywhere you look there is different information and half of that doesn't account for having a salt water pool. Well it is still a mess but I will post all that in another area.

Glad to be here and extremely glad for all the info.

Stephen

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Newb From Iowa

Welcome to TFP! Congrats on the new pool!

Easy to take care of your pool here!

Please add your state, climate is an important factor when giving advice for your pool. Also, add your pool info to your sig so we know what we are helping with, more here, Pool School - Read This Before You Post
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

3. Back To Top    #3

Iowa is my state. Muggy and hot all summer usually. I updated my sig. Thanks!
    16x32 21,100 SWG in ground pool. Vinyl Liner. Jandy swg, sand filter, 1hp single speed Pentair Pump

4. Back To Top    #4

Perfect for swimming!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

5. Back To Top    #5

Welcome to TFP! You found the best pool forum on the net!
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter