Above or below seam.....what is the concenus

I've seen them done both ways with no ill effects. If you go above the seam, the pool can hold more water.

I installed mine so the top inside portion of the skimmer is in line with the grey part of the liner. Any higher and you run into the loop for the top rail. I would think this is as high as you can go.

Hey Synergy
Do you have any pics of your setup and or hard plumbin . I'm am getting ready to install my first AGP and so far have the same equipment as you except I am also doing a SWG. Thanks

I will have to take new ones tonight. I recently deleted them off of my work computer. I will post up tonight or tomorrow.

About to above...
be612d782bd7d110613e4c3e1d11fd1f.jpg
b5bca09e575301dab92053a222da4ac6.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Has anyone moved the skimmer someplace other than the stock side? Has anyone put it opposite the the return from the filter so that you are pushing water to the skimmer? I would think with hard piping this wouldn't be too big of a deal.

The best place to install the skimmer is DOWNWINDS... ?

Starting day 5/25/2015 INTEX AGP 24'x12'x54" 8400 gal, with salt and borax, INTEX 16"sand filter, WM Hayward Skimmer, Intex SWG CG-28669, 1 1/2" hard plumbed PVC, Lil' Shark Vacuum With Leaf Canister, TF100 test kit, speed stir, K-1766 Taylor salt test

[emoji15]

Starting day 5/25/2015 INTEX AGP 24'x12'x54" 8400 gal, with salt and borax, INTEX 16"sand filter, WM Hayward Skimmer, Intex SWG CG-28669, 1 1/2" hard plumbed PVC, Lil' Shark Vacuum With Leaf Canister, TF100 test kit, speed stir, K-1766 Taylor salt test

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.