Doughboy Installer in Southeast PA

john.esher

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Havertown, PA
So it's our second year with an Intex 18' round AG, and we're looking to upgrade next year. The plan is to install a Doughboy Sapphire 18'x34' (or maybe 18'x38') on our lot. There is a silver maple within 15' of the site, and I'm sure there will many roots to contend with, as I had to cut and dig some out for our current install.

I'm not adverse to work, and I have experience doing light home remodeling, building and maintenance tasks. But having just read the installation instructions, I'm considering hiring the job out if I can find a good/great installer in the area. I just think that having the task completed in two-three days will save me a lot of "Dad, when can we swim?" questions over the week or ten days it might take me to do.

I'm of the "cry once" opinion when it comes to a large purchase, so we're looking for quality. Anyone have an installer that they're willing to recommend? We live in Havertown, PA Delaware County(19083) which is a southwest suburb of Philadelphia.

Hi John. Congrats on the new pool. Go with the biggest one. Also, as far as installers, call every pool store close to you and ask them for their installers names. They should give them to you.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.