Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Halfway thru my draining

1. Back To Top    #1

Halfway thru my draining

Sure takes a long time to drain..Been about 4-5hrs now and only down 6"..Helped when I had backwash and rinse, for most drained out that way, but garden hose a slowwwww go..Sure hope this helps...
    24x16 doughboy Summerville..22" Waterway "sand" 1.5 HP 2sp motor..Misty Falls liner, and wedding cake stairs..

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: Halfway thru my draining

they are kind of slow it will get there and its worth it..
    Pool: Intex 16x32 15000 gal, 2 speed 340042, Pentair CC320 Filter, CircuPool SJ45 Salt System, Intermatic PE653RC; Hot Tub: 650 Gal SWG Megachlor
    links: pool school * Recommended-Levels * SLAM * CYA chart * Test kits * How To Post Pictures * Poolmath * OCLT ** Support your website if we helped you :) **

3. Back To Top    #3

Just scares me about the liner...Its not even a year old, but have heard horror stories about draining above ground pools
    24x16 doughboy Summerville..22" Waterway "sand" 1.5 HP 2sp motor..Misty Falls liner, and wedding cake stairs..

4. Back To Top    #4

If you have a pool vacuum, that hose will flow 4 to 9 times as much as a garden hose. And the weighted head will keep it on the bottom. Too bad I didn't mention that earlier, huh?
    16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!

5. Back To Top    #5

lol....now you tell me...ill prop have to stop it soon anyways, for its getting late out here and I don't want to go to bed when its still draining...ill do that when I pick it back up tomorrow..wish I would have started this sooner, for I had a 4 day weekend...urgg