Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New to TFP - have found this method a God-send

1. Back To Top    #1

Lynchburg, VA

Red face New to TFP - have found this method a God-send

Hello all,

I'm new to TFP this season and a new pool owner in general. At the start of this season I was incredibly overwhelmed with all I had to learn. I just didn't know what I didn't know and I was really nervous about opening the pool. Then I found the Pool School and learned everything I needed to know. My pool had problems as well (high CYA and a leaking pump) and you all helped me tremendously. You all have sold me to the TFP method and I'm all in! I hope to be a regular lurker/contributor to the forum and wanted to introduce myself.

12250 gallons | IG | Vinyl liner | Sand Filter | Emerson 1081 Pump EUST1102 | Pool built more than eight years ago | Taylor K-2006 test kit | SharkVac automatic pool cleaner

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide
    Fletcher, OK

Re: New to TFP - have found this method a God-send

Glad to have you with us
    Pool: Intex 16x32 15000 gal, 2 speed 340042, Pentair CC320 Filter, CircuPool SJ45 Salt System, Intermatic PE653RC; Hot Tub: 650 Gal SWG Megachlor
    links: pool school * Recommended-Levels * SLAM * CYA chart * Test kits * How To Post Pictures * Poolmath * OCLT ** Support your website if we helped you :) **

3. Back To Top    #3
    Tallahassee, FL

Hi bj! I see where you have already done some posting. THANKS!

Did you know you can become a supporting member? You get more photo storage (and we LOVE pictures), a discount of the testing stuff AND a discount to here AND we get to keep the lights on! win-win-win!

CLICK HERE to Become a Supporter!!

Thanks for the kinds words!

TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit, Become a TFP supporter!

4. Back To Top    #4
    Longview, Texas

Hi bj!
    Man that's great! Glad to have you here!
    Divin Dave,
    IG Vinyl, 15' x 30', 3 1/2' - 6' deep, Oval, ~15K gal, Intelliclor IC40, Intelliflo VS pump, Clean and Clear 420 Filter, auto-fill-disabled, Retrofit LED Color Light, Dolphin Nautilus Robot, TF100 Test Kit, Taylor K1766 Salt Test Kit, Tftestkit Pressure Gauge. Experience- it's what's learned just after you needed it most !!

5. Back To Top    #5

Boston MA

Hello Bj. Sounds very similar to my story. I'd be absolutely lost without the kind folks on this forum

12,000 Gal,IG Vinyl,Pentair 1HP Dynamo,Pentair SD40,Pentair Intellichlor SWG,Dolphin Nautilus, TF-100

15x30 Oval 13,500 Gal, IG Vinyl built Fall 2015,
    TF-100 test kit
    Pentair Sand Dollar 40 Pump & Filter System 1HP Dynamo
    Pentair Intellichlor SWG, Dolphin Nautilus

6. Back To Top    #6
    SW PA

Welcome to TFP! Hope to see you around!
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter