Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Hello from Michigan

1. Back To Top    #1

Hello from Michigan

Hello everyone. I've been a reader of this site for awhile now and wanted to introduce myself and hope to become more active in the forums. I have been a pool owner for 5 years now and have never owned a pool before this. The pool was already built when we bought the house. It has never given me too much trouble over the years. I just recently opened the pool to crystal clear water again. Got my chemicals balanced and we're off and running. I will be asking some questions in the forums coming up, but just wanted to say hi and I look forward to all the advice I will receive from you all. Thanks.

Greg
    16 X 24 Kayak Above Ground Pool; Vinyl Lined; 12,000 gal; Hayward 1 hp pump; Pentair Sand Dollar Sand Filter

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: Hello from Michigan

Welcome to TFP
    Pool: Intex 16x32 15000 gal, 2 speed 340042, Pentair CC320 Filter, CircuPool SJ45 Salt System, Intermatic PE653RC; Hot Tub: 650 Gal SWG Megachlor
    links: pool school * Recommended-Levels * SLAM * CYA chart * Test kits * How To Post Pictures * Poolmath * OCLT ** Support your website if we helped you :) **

3. Back To Top    #3

Welcome to TFP!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

4. Back To Top    #4

Welcome digger0713! I don't see to many of us Michigander's on this site so it's good to see another one.
    17,500 gal. ABG Doughboy Pool
    1/2 HP Pump/150 sq.ft. Cartridge Filter
    TF100 Test Kit And Speedstir

5. Back To Top    #5

Thanks for the welcome everyone. It's good to see another Michigan person as well DebbieO. As you know, the weather is always so sketchy up here that it's hard to exactly tell when to properly open and close your pool (It snowed in mid-May). Looking forward to all the help and keeping my pool running trouble free all summer.
    16 X 24 Kayak Above Ground Pool; Vinyl Lined; 12,000 gal; Hayward 1 hp pump; Pentair Sand Dollar Sand Filter

6. Back To Top    #6

Welcome
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

7. Back To Top    #7

Welcome
    Chris- Macomb, Michigan 20,000 gallon pool IGP. 16 x 32 Hayward Ecostar pump. Hayward 24 inch sand filter with Zeo sand. Hayward Aqua plus P4 automation board with T-15 turbo cell. Hayward H150 heater millivolts style. Polaris 9300 robot vacuum. New maytronics titain plus vacuum cleaner Test kits TF-100 and color Q7 TEST KIT.http://tftestkits.net.