Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-30 Plus
ea529ead754b379292262612b00957d1.jpg

Is this an issue? I'm not sure why the band is so loose. All legs seem to be straight up and down. Rope around the bottom is tight.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Hmm. Odd. On my ultra frame, it is tight, but my legs are kicked out, with the feet farther away from the pool than the top of each leg. They are still plumb from side-to-side, however.

Maybe that's why? I'd say it's designed to have the strap tight, and you should loosen the rope and carefully pull the legs out equally until it is.

OK, I had to go run outside bleary eyed and check the poo legsl. But they are all inside.
The only thing I did different this year is the mats under the pool and cement pavers under the legs, but a lot of people do that... one or two of the legs are definitely too straight up and down and the leg is touching the pool wall but I don't know if that would account for the large amount of slack.
I never untied the rope last year so all should be the same.
Thinking about doing the floor jack, 2x4, removing the paver route and pulling out the legs to see if that fixes the situation.

The pavers should be flush with the ground, as you run the risk (almost certainly) of them rubbing up against the liner. Especially when it's in use.

The legs appear to be leaning in toward the liner bottom. They may not be able to kick out as they should properly due to being higher than the liner. One way to check the legs is to get a level and check each face /side of the leg, all three sides of each leg, while it's filling, at intervals, when they are still movable. (1/3 full, half full and 3/4 full.)

Since water isn't easily replaced, removing the pavers maybe your best route, though not the optimum route.

Went the floor jack and 2x4 route. As soon as we had any clearance at all the legs popped away from the pool. I don't know why they didn't upon filling it, last year we had no issue with this. We checked the pool at minimum every 15 minutes while filling it yesterday.
Decided on pulling out the pavers anyway. Will update if I have any other issues.

Thanks for the replies. Love this site.

Kne, when I filled my 26' intex I adjusted the legs outward as the pool filled. The book advises that this is necessary as the feet will not scootch (my word, not theirs)out on their own. I adjusted them periodically until I could no longer move them.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.