Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: TF-100 Refills - CANADA?

1. Back To Top    #1

TF-100 Refills - CANADA?

Commercial Pool and Spa Testing Products from Taylor Technologies

What's the most economical way for me to watch the TF-100 kit?

I can order to Port Huron, MI but I figure by the time I factor in the exchange rate, gas, mileage and all that jazz I might as well and ship to my house.

I like my TF-100, so how can I mimic that kit via Lowry and Associates since it's the only way to obtain Taylor chemicals in Canada?
    76549 Liters -- Cartridge Filter -- In Ground -- Vinyl -- TF-100 Test Kit -- AquaVac Robotic Cleaner -- UV Sanitation -- Winter Safety Cover -- Installed 2010 -- Southwestern Ontario, Canada

Latest Test Results June 25:
    FC - 6, CC - 0, CYA - 40, CH - 110, TA - 90, pH - 7.5

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: TF-100 Refills - CANADA?

Quote Originally Posted by Easto View Post
    Commercial Pool and Spa Testing Products from Taylor Technologies

What's the most economical way for me to watch the TF-100 kit?

I can order to Port Huron, MI but I figure by the time I factor in the exchange rate, gas, mileage and all that jazz I might as well and ship to my house.

I like my TF-100, so how can I mimic that kit via Lowry and Associates since it's the only way to obtain Taylor chemicals in Canada?
    The TF100 reagent numbers correspond exactly with Taylor's. Just order refills for the K-2006.
    16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!