Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: wanting to add pool info

1. Back To Top    #1

Castaic, CA

Angry wanting to add pool info

I am new to this site. So far love it. But one thing, I can't seem to find the area to put in my pool info. I have read the two posts below and I am still unable to find an area that will allow me to enter any info on the pool. Please Help.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Longview, Texas

Re: wanting to add pool info

Hi Motorcowboy,
    Welcome to TFP! I can help you with where to edit your signature.

Just under the Pool School button, click on "settings". Then on the left side of the settings page, scroll down until you see 'edit signature' and click that.
    Then type in your signature info and click the Save Signature button.

Hope this helps,
    Divin Dave,
    IG Vinyl, 15' x 30', 3 1/2' - 6' deep, Oval, ~15K gal, Intelliclor IC40, Intelliflo VS pump, Clean and Clear 420 Filter, auto-fill-disabled, Retrofit LED Color Light, Dolphin Nautilus Robot, TF100 Test Kit, Taylor K1766 Salt Test Kit, Tftestkit Pressure Gauge. Experience- it's what's learned just after you needed it most !!

3. Back To Top    #3
    San Dimas, CA (LA County)

Re: wanting to add pool info

Click this.

Please put the following information in your signature.

The size of your pool in gallons
    If your pool is an AG (above ground) or IG (in ground)
    If it's IG, tell us if it's vinyl, plaster/pebble, or fiberglass
    The type of filter you have (sand, DE, cartridge) and, if you know, the brand and model of the filter.
    If you know, please tell us the brand and model of the pump, and mention if is it a two speed or variable speed pump.
    Date of pool build/install, particularly important if less then a year old.
    What kind/model of water test kit you are using
    Other significant accessories or options, such as a spa , SWG, or cleaner
    Please mention if you fill the pool from a well or are currently on water restrictions

Please keep your signature to 5 lines or shorter. Everything above can be stated quit compactly. For example:
    19K gal, IG vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    And welcome!
    16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!