Test Kit comparison table-TF100 no longer contains CYA Standard

A little mix-up here. There has never been a test kit available that contained the CYA standard solution. The TF-100 is the first one. It was added to the kit as a result of many, many members not being confident in their CYA results.

Adding that test as well as price increases from our suppliers, changed the kit from $68 to $70. We thought the benefit of that reassurance test was a good value so all TF-100's forward will carry it.

I am marketing here a little but let me say that we have created a 2 oz version of the Standard 50 ppm solution that you can order from TFTeskits if you feel you need that extra test.

I was just pointing out the apparent discrepancy so someone could fix the table and avoid misleading someone. i got my kit from tftestkit.net in April ish. for some reason found myself back on the comparison page and noted the bolded cya standard. i double checked my kit and it was not listed. I thought it would be a bonus, but i'm not worried about it. My own tests have been verified by two different pool stores-one Leslies using the same type of test but a smaller test cylinder, and two, a disk/cartridge computerized test. No worries.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.