Pool Lights Will Not Turn On

Hi,

Last night my pool lights would not turn on. I have 2 in the pool and 1 in the spa. They are on separate switches and neither would work.

This morning, at the panel, when I attempt to turn the lights on I can hear the click of a switch, and then about 1 second later the switch fail back. Before I removed the cover of the panel to investigate further, I wanted to ask this group for their advice. I suspect there may be some sort of short? Suggested next steps?

Thanks,
Brian

Hi,

When I attempt to turn my lights on using the iAuaLink app or the PDA is when I hear the click on and then quickly off again on the AquaLink system panel. The breaker switch itself is not moving. It sounds as though there's an internal switch inside the breaker that's operating, if that makes sense.

There is a circuit breaker dedicated to the lights. Interestingly, when I flipped the "lights" breaker last night, the entire system shut down. Looking inside this morning I see that the breaker also appears to be connected to the master control board. Maybe the breaker switch has gone bad? Everything else with the pool is operating fine. What switch tries to operate when I turn on the lights?

I've attached a couple of pictures of my AquaLink RS if that helps. One with the cover on and the breaker labels and a second with the cover off. The breaker connected to the lights is on the bottom right.

AquaLink.jpg

AquaLink_inside.jpg

Thanks,
Brian

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.