TFTestKit.net

kris77

May 27, 2014
Clarksburg, WV
Not sure where to put this.

Myself and a friend of mine just ordered a XL refill kit and a CYA refil. Shipping was only like $4.50. We added a couple scoops to replace the blue one in our test kit and shipping shot up to almost $8. Just curious why the scoops couldnt be thrown in the same box/bag as the refill kits and shipped all together. Seems crazy to pay $4 shipping for a $.15 scoop.

Re: TFTestKit.com

Hi, Kris,

The place to get the fastest service is to contact Rebecca @ TFTestkits.net. I will do that for you.

Please PM me your name under which you ordered and the city it shipped to. we can find it from there and get you fixed up.

The computer, of course, calculates each shipping weight live but we obviously have a glitch and we'll get it fixed.

PM me and Rebecca will be in touch. I am sorry that happened to you but thank you for pointing it out......we'll fix our error to you and get the system fixed, too.

Dave

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.