Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: hey im steve

1. Back To Top    #1

hey im steve

Hey I have been a pool owner for 7 years. 18 by 36 salt water. Seems like every time I go to have my water checked I'm told something different to buy at every place. Also been having trouble with my Pentair easy touch panel this year.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: hey im steve

HELP cant figure out how to ask a question or make a post

- - - Updated - - -

I have a Pentair easy touch panel and I'm having trouble
    hi I have a inground salt water pol 18 bye 36 vinyl lining

3. Back To Top    #3

You figured it out. I see two posts.

Welcome!

Ask away. But if it's technical about programming, it may be a while for a response. You can try the search box up in the corner.
    16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!

4. Back To Top    #4

Welcome to TFP!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

5. Back To Top    #5

Hey welcome Steve.

The best methods for caring for a residential pool are found right here. Here is a great place to start...
    Pool School - ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry

If you want a safe and sparkling pool that is always ready for swimming, stay out of the Pool $tores. I suppose there are good ones somewhere in the world, but an astounding number of the 100,000+ members here at TFP have experienced the same as what you describe.
    12k IG salt; glass beads in plaster; K-2006C, K-1766, CCL, and Aussie 4in1 (HTH); Pentair Eco800 1.2HP VS; Zodiac SWC 1.3 lb/day (25 g/hr); 25" filter recycled glass; OKU solar panels; 1/2 HP solar pump; Rebel (Warrior) pool cleaner; FlowViz; prior pool AG 10k | Read Before Posting to get the best possible advice | ... and this helped me a lot!: TFPC for Beginners

6. Back To Top    #6

Welcome Steve!
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

7. Back To Top    #7

Wow I'm having so much trouble with this site .I'm not very good with computers.Im having touble with my Pentair easy touch panel I'm desperate for help.Where should I check or make a thread asking for help THankyou

- - - Updated - - -

Hello casey Can you steer me in the direction or site where I can get help with my Pentair easy touch panel. Been on phone with Pentair zero help had pool company come out today zero help
    hi I have a inground salt water pol 18 bye 36 vinyl lining

8. Back To Top    #8

Quote Originally Posted by thebaum View Post
    Wow I'm having so much trouble with this site .I'm not very good with computers.Im having touble with my Pentair easy touch panel I'm desperate for help.Where should I check or make a thread asking for help THankyou
    Try clicking this to post a question about your automation.

You might also try using the search function in the upper right corner.
    16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!