Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Where do you get a no diving sticker??

1. Back To Top    #1

Where do you get a no diving sticker??

We have one on the top stop of our inground pool's steps that says no diving, may become slippery. It's maybe 4" x 12" but it's peeling off our fiberglass steps. I went to a couple of pool stores this week - no one has one. I couldn't even find one online actually.

Any suggestions?
    15,400 gal, 16x32 vinyl rectangle (sport dig), Intelliflo VS, 240 sqft cartridge filter, Intellichlor IC40, Mastertemp 250, Dolphin supreme M4 cleaning, Pentair EasyTouch4

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Where do you get a no diving sticker??

Did you look on Amazon? I just searched and found several.

3. Back To Top    #3

I need the same basic size to fit. All I saw were a couple of bumper stickers. I didn't think those would work. Will they?

15,400 gal, 16x32 vinyl rectangle (sport dig), Intelliflo VS, 240 sqft cartridge filter, Intellichlor IC40, Mastertemp 250, Dolphin supreme M4 cleaning, Pentair EasyTouch4

4. Back To Top    #4

Anyone have any more thoughts? Will a "bumper sticker" work fine? Is it not recommended for any reason? And are there any other places to find one of these?

5. Back To Top    #5