No Power at Pump

Jun 6, 2014
Sykesville, MD
I have a Pentair Intelliflo pump. Installed it last year with absolute no problems. Just tried to start it up and the pump will not turn on. There is power at the pump connections but the green power light is not on an I can not get anything in the display. When I initially turn it on, a Power Out Failure warning briefly displayed. Nothing is displayed now. HELP !!

I would try turning off power at the circuit breaker, and let it sit for 15 minutes then turn it back on and see what happens. If you still have the problem, I would suggest to contact Pentair.

I have a Pentair Intelliflo pump. Installed it last year with absolute no problems. Just tried to start it up and the pump will not turn on. There is power at the pump connections but the green power light is not on an I can not get anything in the display. When I initially turn it on, a Power Out Failure warning briefly displayed. Nothing is displayed now. HELP !!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.