Power LED only, not generating

ssk

May 28, 2016
Las Vegas, NV
Hello,

I'm new to this forum and would like to thank everyone in advance for any information you may have!

We just moved into a home with an Aquarite Goldline swcg. We've drained, cleaned, and filled the pool and added salt. The salt level is at 3000 ppm. (Tested at pool store and with strips.). Our problem is that we only get the Power light, but nothing else works. After reading a ton of posts, we had the t-15 cell tested, and we replaced it. We ordered a new current limiter from Digi-key and replaced that, also.

Our readings haven't changed. They are:

100P
AL-5
r 1.33

We are at a loss as to what to do next. I'm hoping that it's a simple fix, or reset, or something, rather than another major purchase. That t-cell was expensive!

Again, thanks for any info!

Welcome to TFP!

You need to configure the system for a T-15 cell. The AL-5 is for Jandy and it needs to be AL-0 for the AquaRite cell.

If you can't update the system for a T-15 cell then the board needs to be replaced with one that is Rev 1.5.

What size of cell are you replacing?

Make a signature and post your pool specs so we know what we are dealing with as far as size and equipment goes.

Sorry about that. I didn't save the signature correctly the first time. The system we inherited with this house is confusing. The wiring connecting the swg to the Polaris Eos has been cut, and a Jandy wiring setup sticker placed inside the Eos box. We do have a Jandy remote, but it does not appear to control the swg.

We replaced a T-15 with a new T-15. I've read that we need to "reboot" or "reset" after putting in the new cell, but haven't found directions on how to do that in any of the manuals I've found online.

Look to make sure you the jumper is set correctly on the board for the T-15 cell. Your board is design for T-15 or T-5 cells only and the jumper must be set for either the T-5 or T-15 cell.

Since the AL-5 is showing up, it might still be connected through the automation.

This site has some details on older systems that might be of help, http://www.goldlinecontrols.info/aqua_rite_settings.htm.

Go to AL-5 and move the switch from auto to superchlorinate and back to auto until AL-0 is displayed.

Is the "Remotely Controlled" LED on the Aqua Rite illuminated?

If there is a 4 wire connector in the AquaRite that went to the EOS, disconnect that.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.