Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: rabbiump

1. Back To Top    #1

fort worth

I have a 15000+ gal inground, salt pool.
    It is beset with 2 big problems.
    Algae has caused stubborn staining on the walls.
    The pump doesn't seem to generate enough vacuum(suction) for the "MX-8 choo choo".
    Any help, TIA

2. Back To Top    #2
    Mod Squad
    DFW, TX

Re: rabbiump

Welcome to TFP!

Pool School - SLAM - Shock Level And Maintain to kill the algae.

Clean the filter more often, algae clogs up filters quickly.

Add your state to your location so we know what climate we are dealing with. And we cwn help more of we know more about your filter and pool equipment, add it to your sig, more here, Pool School - Read This Before You Post
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

3. Back To Top    #3

In the Industry
    Sebring, Florida

Well, where to start? I believe everyone should have a working knowledge of pool water chemistry so that means read "The ABC's of Pool Water Chemistry" up in Pool School. That's the basics. If that all makes sense, then you are ready to start clearing up your pool.

Everything we teach here begins and ends with accurate test results for a precision test kit.....either the Taylor K-2006 or the Troublefree TF-100.

Assuming you do not have one of those, your next step would be to get that in your possession and then post up the test results. We can help get your pool sparkling and pristine if you are willing to learn.

The SLAM process is what you'll be doing after the test results so take the leap and get on board. We promise you a fun ride and a pristine pool. Read all the success stories on here.....all unsolicited. What we teach works.
    Dave S. - Forum owner
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

4. Back To Top    #4
    SW PA

I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter