Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Advice leak at pvc joint

1. Back To Top    #1

Boston, MA

Advice leak at pvc joint

Hey all,

So probably need to get a plumber for this but have a question. My pool pvc pipe joint starting squirting water this morning right from under the joint in one spot. May have a crack in the flexible piping not sure. Cant see how to attach a pic here as well its squirting out at the joint and squirting down towards the ground. Its like white grooved pipe coming out of the ground going into an elbow joint. How do I get the water out of that pipe though is my concern if a plumber comes? I closed off all the valves this morning.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Mod Squad
    DFW, TX

Re: Advice leak at pvc joint

To post pics create a Photobucket account for free, upload pics, copy IMG code next to pic and paste it in your post.
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

3. Back To Top    #3

In the Industry
    Sebring, Florida

Re: Advice leak at pvc joint

A Pool Guy would be my call rather than a plumber. He will know how to get the water out as well.
    Dave S. - Forum owner
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School