Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Hello

1. Back To Top    #1

Hello I just recently purchased the circu pool RJ 45 got everthing installed but the issue i have is none of the wiring is labled on the RJ 45 there are 3 wires Green, white, and Black? can some one help me out

2. Back To Top    #2
    Mod Squad
    DFW, TX

Re: Hello

Welcome to TFP!

Green is ground, white is neutral and black is hot, 110v.
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

3. Back To Top    #3

Sacramento, CA

Those are black hot, white neutral and green ground. Generally those are attached to the pump timer or the pump relay in the pool automation system. If not it requires a separate timer.

Also there is a bonding lug on the unit that must be attached to the rest of your pool bonding system by #8 copper wire a connected with split bolt connector. Additionally the curcuit must be protected by a GFCI.
    22k gallon IG pebblefina, Jandy 1.5 HP VS, Jandy CV Cartridge filter, Heliocol solar panels, Polaris 360 supply side cleaner, waterfall

4. Back To Top    #4
    SW PA

Welcome! Hope you enjoy the forum.
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter