Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Aquabug hookup to Intex Ultra Frame Pool

1. Back To Top    #1

Aquabug hookup to Intex Ultra Frame Pool

Hi All,

We have an Intex Ultra Frame 18' x 4' pool. We have the Hayward Aquabug pool vac and we cannot figure out the best way to attach it so it hold suction. Do we need to hook it up directly to the filter or is there an attachment that we can screw onto the threaded circle part that is inside the pool? I attached a picture of the part Iskimmer.jpg am talking about. PLEASE HELP! Thank you

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide
    Fletcher, OK

Re: Aquabug hookup to Intex Ultra Frame Pool

Welcome to TFP

Here is the adapter you are looking for, the problem is the part you show above gets clogged if leaves or anything big is in the pool : Intex Surface Skimmer Small Strainer Hose B Adaptor : Swimming Pool Skimmers : Patio, Lawn Garden

most hard pipe like I did, check out my build, I have all the parts used in it and here is another one..
    Connecting hayward skimmer to intex pump.
    Pool: Intex 16x32 15000 gal, 2 speed 340042, Pentair CC320 Filter, CircuPool SJ45 Salt System, Intermatic PE653RC; Hot Tub: 650 Gal SWG Megachlor
    links: pool school * Recommended-Levels * SLAM * CYA chart * Test kits * How To Post Pictures * Poolmath * OCLT ** Support your website if we helped you :) **