Looks like a great forum here I hooe to be a part of!
My name is Eric aka the wife's pool boy lol.
At me old house I had a 24' above ground pool for 10 years and for the most part learned very quickly how to maintain it. 2 years ago we moved and now have a bigger inground pool roughly 16'x30' ish.
For 2 years seem like no biggy just like the old house.
I pulled cover off this week and saw cover had a few holes, locked up pump and a cracked chlorine feeder. Off to a great pool season right? 😛
So poured 9 bottles of liquid shock and no have a white film on top of water, yeah...
Anyway that talk is for another thread.
Going to start at your pool school and learn a few more things.