Ocala, FL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-60 Plus
Well its down to Hayward AQR15 or the Cirupool RJ-45 plus. Both are within about $5 of each other. The AQR I can get local and the RJ would have to be ordered on line. :confused: :confused: Any helpful advice on swaying one way or the other would helpful. Pool specs are below. Thank you.

From what I found on Hayward's site the ARQ15 does 1.47 lbs. per day. The CircuPool (I'm assuming you mean RJ-45 plus) does 2 lbs per day, so there is an output difference. Also, the RJ-45 Plus has a 7 year warranty vs. a 3 year for Hayward, though I haven't investigated the warranty terms.

That new RJ plus at 15000 hours is way over anything going right now, most are about 8000 hours or about 5 years, some more some less..
CircuPool® RJ-30 Salt Pool System
add the 1 dollar upgrade to the RJ45 and the RJ 45 will only be 5 dollars more :)

I have the SJ 45 ( now the SJ40) and it has worked great for me, discount salt pool is awesome from buying it to support on install..

Just to give you all the info, many love the Hayward unit because it has a long record and works well

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.