I am considering replacing my pump and filter this year.
Information about my set-up:
- 27,000 gallon in-ground vinyl pool
- Three 1.5" suction lines, 2 skimmers, 1 drain
- Three 1.5" return lines to 4 eyeballs, plus separate 1.5" line for pressure side pool cleaner
- Pump is maybe 12" higher than water level
- Electric rates are ~$0.13/kWh
- Currently I have a booster pump for my Polaris 280, but in the future I'd be interested in eliminating that pump. Maybe go to Polaris 360? So may want main pump large enough to operate Polaris 360.
Pictures of current set-up attached.
Please provide recommendations for pump and cartridge filter.