No free chlorine

Welcome to TFP :)

Could you please fill out you signature as this will help us Trouble Free Pool

Guess strips are not helping you, we have a couple test kits that are great and will help you with taking care of your frien/pool :)

Check out my links below under test kits, once you order one add 1/2 gallon bleach from walmart a day and brush your pool until your kit arrives...

we can get you going :)

Welcome to the forum. :wave:

Algaecide wastes your money. We don't shock a pool. We SLAM a pool. If you decide to read further, you will find the TFP method is all about precision testing, precision dosing and a result of crystal clear water all summer.

If you take the plunge with us, your eyes will be opened wide and your pool will never look the same.

Please read "The ABC's of Pool Water Chemistry" up in Pool School

Welcome to TFP!

+1 to ordering a TF100 from TFTestkits.net and taking charge of your pool. I've been buying my test kit there for 4 years now and maintaining my pool TFPC style.

CYA should be 30 and FC should be at target for your CYA, Chlorine CYA Chart

If there is algae in the pool then you will need to follow this process to kill it, Pool School - SLAM - Shock Level And Maintain

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.