Liquidator questions

Apr 23, 2016
Middleburg, FL
Installed a LQ a couple of weeks ago and have a few questions I'm hoping somebody can help me with. As of now the LQ doesn't seem to be keeping up. I have ordered the 3/8" upgrade but have not received it yet. I have a vs pump that I'm running 8 hrs. per day at 2600 rpm, my pool is 12,000 gallons. I have the shut off valve at full open and using pinch a penny pool chlorine and FC has steadily dropped and is now 2 ppm. and continuing to drop. I know the 3/8 upgrade will help some but was wondering if I also need to increase pump speed to increase efficiency. Also I noticed today the black ball in the flow indicator is only reaching about 2.5 and gauge on filter is reading 10 psi. I keep only the return open on the pressure side and only the skimmer or vacuum open on the suction side. I did close the return valve a little and it brought pressure up to 12 psi and the flow indicator up to almost 4. Any and all suggestions welcome.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.