Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Town of Hempstead, NY

1. Back To Top    #1

Town of Hempstead, NY

Anyone here in the town of Hempstead. Just went to file for permit and the just told me I have to put up a fence on the left side and right side of my property because the fences aren't owned by me. I have a permit for the rear and closed off the front with a gate and fence. Has anyone here ever have to deal with the same situation. The fence on either side are both 6ft vinyl privacy fence.

14x22 radiant freeform, 6800 gallons, Semi AG, DE Hayward, Hayward SP1580X15 Power-Flo LX Series 1-1/2-HP, installing 7/14/2016, TF100

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: Town of Hempstead, NY

permits are a pain but they have the power.. I know even my small town in OK I had to have a fence on all sides..
    Pool: Intex 16x32 15000 gal, 2 speed 340042, Pentair CC320 Filter, CircuPool SJ45 Salt System, Intermatic PE653RC; Hot Tub: 650 Gal SWG Megachlor
    links: pool school * Recommended-Levels * SLAM * CYA chart * Test kits * How To Post Pictures * Poolmath * OCLT ** Support your website if we helped you :) **

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Town of Hempstead, NY

Did you have to put up your own fence up against an existing?

14x22 radiant freeform, 6800 gallons, Semi AG, DE Hayward, Hayward SP1580X15 Power-Flo LX Series 1-1/2-HP, installing 7/14/2016, TF100