Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: PoolSkim is Awesome! Here is a review I did.

1. Back To Top    #1

PoolSkim is Awesome! Here is a review I did.

I got this to clean out the leaves from my big oak tree and my neighbors cottonwood that snows in my pool all day. If you have a free pressure side return, or do not mind switching to suction for your sweep (which I like much better so far), I would highly recommend picking one of these up!
    Jeff || 19,000g IGP || SwimClear 3025 Cartridge Filter || Hayward TriStar 1.39 THP pump || K-2006 Test Kit || 80% Surface Coverage Heliocol || Hayward Controller || Hayward Phoenix 4X4 || "Solar Rings" || PoolSkim

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: PoolSkim is Awesome! Here is a review I did.

I wonder if this would worked with an Intex? I need one, but don't want to lose the water height by installing a regular skimmer.
    26' X 52" Intex Ultra Frame. Intex Sand Filter
    26' X 52 Intex Ultra Frame Install
    You can lead a horse to (clear) water, but you can't force him to swim in it!

3. Back To Top    #3

They are great for throwing your CYA sock into also!

During the fall, my PoolSkim can fill up twice a day!
    Built in 1957 44,000 gallon in-ground, Wet Edge Primera Stone in Sky Blue, Intelliflo VF Pump, 600 lb. Pentair Triton II TR-100 Sand Filter, CircuPool RG 60 Plus SWG, TF-100 test kit
    If TFP has helped you, please click to SUPPORT TFP!

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by PAGirl View Post
    I wonder if this would worked with an Intex? I need one, but don't want to lose the water height by installing a regular skimmer.
    I don't see why not as long as you have a threaded return that can produce a little pressure. It works even at low pressure, but I find the more you crank the return, the more pull it has.
    Jeff || 19,000g IGP || SwimClear 3025 Cartridge Filter || Hayward TriStar 1.39 THP pump || K-2006 Test Kit || 80% Surface Coverage Heliocol || Hayward Controller || Hayward Phoenix 4X4 || "Solar Rings" || PoolSkim