Hayward Junction Box Transformers

Feb 11, 2016
Manteca, CA
Has anyone here ever used these? I just upgraded to 12v LED for my pool and it seems fairly simple to just add the transformer to the top of the j-box rather than adding another piece of equipment attached to the wall in the pool equipment area. I was considering buying one of these for my Thermocraft j-boxes. I'm also confused because the Hayward site shows the transformer for Thermocraft j-boxes as a rectangular box. All of my Thermocraft are square and so are all the ones I've found online. Could just be a bad photo on Hayward's site but I wanted to get the skinny for the folks here.

Rather than waiting on hold for several hours as others have posted and receiving lousy support as others have posted, i decided to just send them an email and ask. In the meantime, I figured I would at least start the thread here in case others have any experience and to provide info for others in the future.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.