Blue Wave 12 mil Clear Solar Cover

Yup. And typically, if you cut a cover in anyway, the warranty is voided. So for those of us with freeform shaped pools, we buy a rectangular cover that is bigger than the pool and we're supposed to do what exactly.....let is overhang the pool???

Fact is, no matter what cover you order, you'll be lucky to get 2-3 years out of them before they need replacement so I just look at it as an ongoing operational cost for the pool and don't even bother with the warranty.

Yup. And typically, if you cut a cover in anyway, the warranty is voided. So for those of us with freeform shaped pools, we buy a rectangular cover that is bigger than the pool and we're supposed to do what exactly.....let is overhang the pool???

Fact is, no matter what cover you order, you'll be lucky to get 2-3 years out of them before they need replacement so I just look at it as an ongoing operational cost for the pool and don't even bother with the warranty.
Correct,I usually get a year or two out of one.I just get tickled reading Warranty Card.lol

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.