Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Please post photos of your liners to help me decide!

1. Back To Top    #1

Please post photos of your liners to help me decide!

Okay. I think we have decided against the tan liners. Just too nervous to spend the money and not be sure. So if anyone can post your photos of blue vinyl liners, it would be so helpful and much appreciated! This decision is just driving me crazy. I've spent so much time online trying to find photos but they don't always tell the name of the liner. And it's so much better to see actual photos from people who actually have the liners. We did have a choice of Plastimayd and Pacific. Now it might be Plastimayd and Kafko. Please, please post if you can!!!

Thank you so much!
    Sherry
    19,000 gallons, In ground 16 x 32, Vinyl liner, Sand filter Hayward Pro Series S-244T (300 lb media), Pump Hayward 1 hp, Install March 1998, water test kit- TF-100 -- New Liner installed 07-07-2016 -- Mountain Top/Blue Mosaic by Kafko, Installed new 1 hp pump motor on 06-28-2017

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Please post photos of your liners to help me decide!

No replies at all??? Ahhhh. I'm still very interested if anyone has any photos. I need help! LOL
    19,000 gallons, In ground 16 x 32, Vinyl liner, Sand filter Hayward Pro Series S-244T (300 lb media), Pump Hayward 1 hp, Install March 1998, water test kit- TF-100 -- New Liner installed 07-07-2016 -- Mountain Top/Blue Mosaic by Kafko, Installed new 1 hp pump motor on 06-28-2017

3. Back To Top    #3

not the best, its from a couple weeks ago when I was putting the pool up. I can try and get a pic this afternoon of it filled, if you want.
    My build 12000 gal AG (15x26x54"), Hayward 1.5hp 2 speed Ultra Pro pump, Hayward CC150CAN XStream Cartridge Filter, TF-100

4. Back To Top    #4

Mine is very similar to Nate's.

5. Back To Top    #5

Nate and Marian,
    Thank you so much for showing me the photos. It helps so much! And Nate, that would be great if you could get an afternoon picture.
    Thanks again.

And anyone else that has a photo to add...please add it!
    Sherry

6. Back To Top    #6

Here it is filled.
    My build 12000 gal AG (15x26x54"), Hayward 1.5hp 2 speed Ultra Pro pump, Hayward CC150CAN XStream Cartridge Filter, TF-100

7. Back To Top    #7

TFP Guide

May I post my favorite liner even though I don't have a vinyl pool??? I'm afraid it may not be one of the liner companies you are using, but possibly they have something similar. If so, here are some real life pictures of it.

If I were to get a vinyl pool in my next lifetime, this is the liner I would get. I've always loved 'all-tiled' pools and this would be a way I could have the look of that. I'm attaching the link. In case it doesn't work, the thread is called "Pipe Rat's Concrete Block pool build..." It's truly an owner build - DIY pool build, so it's an interesting thread when you have time.

Check out the pictures 4th from the top and the bottom photo on post #24. And if you can, view them on a larger monitor rather than a phone so you can make out the individual 'tiles'.
    Pipe Rat's Concrete Block pool build..... - Page 2

You have sooooo many fun liners to choose from! Enjoy and good luck. I'm looking forward to seeing what ya'll select!
    Suz
    Suz~Cypress area~ 2015 pool build. 23K gallons. IG swcg system. 35'x18'; 573sf; 104' perim; depth 4'-7'. Bubblers, sheer descents, 7' spa. Jandy: color LEDs; 2HP 2sp pump; 1HP 2sp pump; spa pump; 580 cartridge; 400K BTU; Dolphin M500; PS8; Inline chlorinator not used; Aqua Pure 1400. Blue Granite Sheen. Travertine deck. Lightstreams Peacock Blue TF-100, K-1766, SpeedStir