Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Valve screws

1. Back To Top    #1

Valve screws

I'm an idiot and for the life of me can't remember where I put the screws for my Pentair diverter valves. I've been able to locate the part number as 520389. I really don't want to have to special order these or pay $40 for the set. Can anyone smarter than me figure out if I can get something close enough at the local hardware store? Thanks.
    ~25k gallon, IG,Vinyl, Sta-Rite System3 Cartridge Filter, Installed June 2010

2. Back To Top    #2
    Central Minnesota

Re: Valve screws

Cheaper for a set of 8 on Would likely be able to find a suitable replacement through a hardware store if you had one on hand for reference...
    Joel - TFP Moderator - Minnesota - **Become a TFP Supporter!** Helpful Links: ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry - SLAM Procedure - Chlorine/CYA Chart
    40x20 Pool: 32K Gallons * Vinyl * Bleach Chlorination * Hayward S270T Sand Filter * Pentair SuperFlo 1 HP * Teledyne/Laars Heater * AquaVac Tigershark * TF-100 w/ SpeedStir
    Isolated Spa - 345 Gallons

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Valve screws

That's what I figured...wish I had one to bring with me. The weather is finally turning so I wanted to get it open tonight. I'm really racking my brain trying to figure out what "smart" place I put them. I didn't blow out and anti-freeze the lines until about a week after everything else was done, so that's why they aren't with the rest of my supplies. And I just can't seem to find the specs on them to know the sizing.