If the pool stores weren't bad enough...New gimmick in town

Anyone who shells out that kind of cash for an over priced electronic tester has no business grousing about the cost of a TF 100! I wonder how much extra the little bags of blue and green magic crystals are? It can also summon a pool care professional to your door. Yikes!

Anyone who shells out that kind of cash for an over priced electronic tester has no business grousing about the cost of a TF 100! I wonder how much extra the little bags of blue and green magic crystals are? It can also summon a pool care professional to your door. Yikes!

I know right? Supposedly the chemicals are included unless you need extra. Would love to know what's in those little packs

Yeah this was brought up last year and someone had contact with the company: pool monitor
I think there was another very similar device where the creator came to the forum for a single post and then ran away. It all sounds like the standard crowd funding stuff that is coming about nowadays. Come up with an idea, make a slick model and marketing campaign, collect a bunch of money, then try to figure out how to make it work. Look at Fontus, Batteriser, Solar Roadways, Triton Artificial Gills, the list goes on. All great looking ideas that don't hold up to a simple back of the envelope calculation. I put this in the same category, except that if all those worked exactly as they said it will the world would be a better place. If pHin works exactly like they say it will a lot of people will spend good money to get a wifi connected swamp.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.