Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Program Trouble Variable Speed Pump

1. Back To Top    #1

Program Trouble Variable Speed Pump

This is my first post although I've been referencing this forum for the last nine month.

I have a Jandy PDA that I use to control my Aqualink for my variable speed motor. I've been noticing more and more where the program to switch speeds is not being followed. The pump always comes and and turn off at the correct time. The problem I see is that it should be running at a lower speed according to the program, but it's running at it's high speed. I've tried playing around with the program to do some testing and right now I think it's just an inconsistent thing versus any pattern I can recognize. Anyone see this before or have any suggestions? Thanks!

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide
    Fletcher, OK

Re: Program Trouble Variable Speed Pump

Welcome to TFP

Sorry no one has seen this yet, it might be a while before someone with the knowledge comes along

Stick around a enjoy the site
    Pool: Intex 16x32 15000 gal, 2 speed 340042, Pentair CC320 Filter, CircuPool SJ45 Salt System, Intermatic PE653RC; Hot Tub: 650 Gal SWG Megachlor
    links: pool school * Recommended-Levels * SLAM * CYA chart * Test kits * How To Post Pictures * Poolmath * OCLT ** Support your website if we helped you :) **