I live in the Orlando Florida area. I bought my house a little over a year ago and from the time I bought it I have noticed some divots in the pool surface. There are a two specific areas where the divots seem to go through the top layer. I have provide pictures below. Each of these divots is probably about 1.5 inches across. There are also a couple of rust areas I believe occurred from workers dropping screws in the pool. Some of them you can see the screw treads in the rusted area.
- Do these divots look like they need immediate attention or could fixing them possible be put off (best guess)?
- Is my only option to have the pool resurfaced?
- Any way to treat the rust stains without draining the pool?
If my only option is resurfacing....
- Does anyone have a recommended company in the Orlando area?
- The pool deck and coping were recently redone. Can the pool be resurfaced without damaging the deck/coping?
rust 1.jpg rust 2.jpg