Game sandpro 75d

Jun 13, 2015
Tupelo Ms
Hey guys let me start out by saying great forum. Last year I bought an Intex 16x48 pool and this year I upgraded the pump and filter system to a Game Sandpro75 d amazing difference in the 2 by the way. My question is I am borrowing a Hayward diver dave from a friend to make sure it works with my pump its a 3/4hp pump. My pool does not have a skimmer on the pool itself how do I need to hook up the cleaner there is a strainer on the pump itself should it be hooked up there or where. My pool has 2 water inlets I am afraid if I hook it up to just one side I will not have enough pressure to run it. Thanks in advanced If it makes any difference I have a swg hooked up as well.

Diver Dave and the other AG Hayward cleaners are suction side cleaners. Since you do not have a skimmer, you'll have to connect it to the suction port in your pool that pulls water from the pool to the pump. If you need more suction to run it and you have two suction side ports in your pool, I would plug the other suction port with an expandable plug or other tool while running the cleaner.

You can get one at the hardware store or big box hardware. I think gwegan also suggested using a potato as a plug in another topic recently. [emoji6]

Won't know if you need to plug one until you try.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.