Liquidator users

Andrew,

How is the liquidator working with your VS pump? So far so good? Just curious because I had come to believe that the two were often not a good match. But I see that gwegan also uses a VS pump. I went with the Stenner because I was getting a VS pump. I'm always trying to learn.

Thanks!

I use my vs pump at one fixed speed at all time so it works pretty good. I'm trying to work out some quirks as far as flow goes. Need to put the upgraded fittings back on. Had an issue with bubbles that I finally figured out. Made a shade box out of pallet wood. So now it's not in the sun. Just have to get the flow rate up.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks gwegan. Do you have the liquidator supply tied into the strainer drain or did you use the supplied drilled fitting. I'm trying to figure out if the suction is the same from either location.

When I setup mine theispast Sunday I filled with 5.5 gallons of 12.5 % chlorine. On season start up I manually dose the pool to bring FC up to my target and then set the flow rate, using a pinch valve on the Liquidator to a level that will replace the daily lose. This of course take a few days to dial it in, but I know after a couple of years that the pinch valve will need to be somewhere between 3 to 4 on the pinch valve setting scale. I usually refill the Liquidator with three or for gallons once the chlorine level reaches 2 inches from the bottom of the tank. So, under normal circumstances I have 2 to five gallons in the Liquidator. If I plan on being away longer than a week, then I will fill it up to the max level stated in the Liquidator operating manual.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.