Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Jandy Zodiac LED pool CPHVLEDS color changing lights

1. Back To Top    #1

Angry Jandy Zodiac LED pool CPHVLEDS color changing lights

Do yourself a favor and DON'T waste your money. Read reviews. They have only a 1 year warranty on them for a reason, they die after a few years!
    LED's are supposed to last a lifetime. My last pool had typical non led old lights and every 6 years I changed a light bulb, the pool was 25 years old and lights worked great. Wish I stuck with that concept. 1 dead within 2 years and Jandy/Zodiac won't do anything other than say it's only a 1 year warranty. Pool light #2 dead in year 3 open. My friend had same issue and she had all 3 of hers die within 4 years..and then the replacement ones both died that she got in less than 2 years. Honestly we barely used the lights so it's really sad. and we used different electricians. Jandy/Zodiac has nothing but excuses for their equipment these days.

But I will say, when they did work, they looked spectacular and I loved the light show. Again, that was for the bare minimum time frame they worked. I will NEVER buy from Jandy/Zodiac again after getting no where with their support. Yes, I did contact support and all I got back is they only had a 1 year warranty.

Jandy or Zodiac is not warranting them. If you even think this is wrong, tell them if they stand by their product so much, then make it a 10 year or at least 5 year warranty.

Freehold, NJ 22x44 36k gal gunite , SALT system Nature 2 Fusion Soft (NO mineral cartridge), Jandy LXi gas heater, Jandy DEV60 DE filter, 2HP pump, Jandy LED lights (GARBAGE little use in 3 years BROKEN), Polaris 280 pool vac, Meyco mesh (too windy for solid), separate hot tub--Grandee Vista by Hot Springs w/ ACE salt system! Wish I never bought a pool most days but some days, I do finally relax! I do appreciate the help! K2006 & strips

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide
    Fletcher, OK

Re: Jandy Zodiac LED pool CPHVLEDS color changing lights

Sorry about that, LED are really nice when they work..
    Pool: Intex 16x32 15000 gal, 2 speed 340042, Pentair CC320 Filter, CircuPool SJ45 Salt System, Intermatic PE653RC; Hot Tub: 650 Gal SWG Megachlor
    links: pool school * Recommended-Levels * SLAM * CYA chart * Test kits * How To Post Pictures * Poolmath * OCLT ** Support your website if we helped you :) **