Best Method for Testing CYA?

Thank you, I'll probably just get the full TF100.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
You made the right choice by waiting. The TF100 has been upgraded to include a small bottle of the CYA standard solution. That way you can test it and see for yourself what you need to do so you see 50 ppm CYA using the 50 ppm standard. How far to hold it, how to hold it, even, how bright the light has to be. Everything. When you find just the right combination of factors so you get the right reading, you're golden. Then you just repeat that on your pool water and get an accurate CYA reading.

You made the right choice by waiting. The TF100 has been upgraded to include a small bottle of the CYA standard solution. That way you can test it and see for yourself what you need to do so you see 50 ppm CYA using the 50 ppm standard. How far to hold it, how to hold it, even, how bright the light has to be. Everything. When you find just the right combination of factors so you get the right reading, you're golden. Then you just repeat that on your pool water and get an accurate CYA reading.
Really? I would love to get the CYA standard solution, just to verify my own testing. The CYA test is so subjective and a known control would be helpful.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.