Pool build in Sanger, TX

Welcome to TFP!! These guys helped me every step of the way during my build last year. Now they're teaching me how to keep my pool water crystal clear. Everyone is awesome!

I love your design! I'm on my cell, so I can't make out your specs or details. But... I probably couldn't help too much on those anyway. I'll try to check it out better tomorrow on my computer.

It looks like a sunshelf and a table and bench. Is the sun shelf covered in stone? I'm not sure what the other bump out feature is. It looks like a spa, but as far as I can make out, the bid says "no spa". So now I'm curious!

I can't wait to hear more about your adventure! The experts and experienced folks will be along to give you some useful input.
Take care,
Suz :wave:

CustomClay,

It's too small for my old eyes to read. Rather than having someone peruse your entire setup, pick out the things you are not sure about and post them as individual questions. You'll get much better answers if you can keep the questions simple.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.