Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pool build in Sanger, TX

1. Back To Top    #1

Sanger, TX

Pool build in Sanger, TX

I have received a couple of bids and we are planning on going with this one. Looking for any suggestions you can offer.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Back To Top    #2
    Houston, Texas

Re: Pool build in Sanger, TX

Welcome to TFP!! These guys helped me every step of the way during my build last year. Now they're teaching me how to keep my pool water crystal clear. Everyone is awesome!

I love your design! I'm on my cell, so I can't make out your specs or details. But... I probably couldn't help too much on those anyway. I'll try to check it out better tomorrow on my computer.

It looks like a sunshelf and a table and bench. Is the sun shelf covered in stone? I'm not sure what the other bump out feature is. It looks like a spa, but as far as I can make out, the bid says "no spa". So now I'm curious!

I can't wait to hear more about your adventure! The experts and experienced folks will be along to give you some useful input.
    Take care,
    Suz~ 2015 pool build. 23K gallons. SWG IG. 35'x18'; 573sf; 104' perim; depth 4'-7'. Bubblers, sheer descents, 7' spa. Jandy; color LEDs; 2HP 2sp pump; 1HP 2sp pump; spa pump; 580 cartridge; 400K BTU; Dolphin M500; PS8; Inline chlorinator; Aqua Pure 1400. Blue Granite Sheen. Travertine deck. TF-100, K-1766, SpeedStir

3. Back To Top    #3

In the Industry
    Sebring, Florida

Re: Pool build in Sanger, TX

It's too small for my old eyes to read. Rather than having someone peruse your entire setup, pick out the things you are not sure about and post them as individual questions. You'll get much better answers if you can keep the questions simple.
    Dave S. - Forum owner
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School